Understanding that not everyone can be at their residence to accept their delivery during the day, we are excited to now be offering patients an alternate way to ship their medical cannabis. Tilray now supports Canada Post FlexDelivery addresses, which allows patients to choose their preferred Canada Post location. Delivery using this method is quicker than the Hold at Depot option. Patients who have a FlexDelivery address will also receive an email notification directly from Canada Post when their package is ready for pick up.
Additionally, patients are now able to request address amendments through their patient profiles.
To register for a FlexDelivery address and to update your Shipping Address:
- Visit www.canadapost.ca and sign up for FlexDelivery using their step-by-step guide.
- Once you have your new FlexDelivery address, log into your account at www.tilray.ca.
- Click on ‘Profile.’
- Click on the ‘Address Amendment’ link.
- Three options will appear under ‘Ship To.’ Select ‘FlexDelivery Address – Fixed.’
- Enter your new FlexDelivery address.
- Click ‘Request Amendment.’ Your request will be sent to Tilray’s Patient Services team who will review the request.
Please note that this is an optional delivery service. Using a FlexDelivery address is not mandatory and we encourage patients to choose the best option for them.