Cannabis Chocolate TrufflesFor all recipes
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 300 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 60 g cannabis butter (learn how to make your own here)*
Mexican Chocolate Truffles
- 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp. vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup cocoa powder
Turkish Coffee Truffles
- ½ tsp. ground cardamom
- 2 tbsp. coffee liqueur
- ⅔ cup pistachios, chopped finely
Chinese 5-spice truffles
- ½ tsp. Chinese 5-spice powder
- 2 tbsp. bourbon whiskey
- ⅔ cup confectioner’s sugar
- Combine the chocolate and butter in a large bowl.
- Bring the whipping cream to a boil over medium heat. Remove from flame and pour over the chocolate and butter. Stir until the chocolate and butter are melted and a smooth consistency is reached.
- Add the filling ingredients of your choice and stir until evenly distributed.
- Pour the mixture into a container, making sure that the mixture is at least 3 cm deep.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Using a melon baller, scoop out individual balls of chocolate. Shape by rolling between your palms if needed.
- Roll in the coating of your choice and store in a covered container.
Do you have a favourite recipe that you’d like to share with the Tilray community? Email us at email@example.com and your recipe could be featured on our blog!