This recipe also calls for 4 to 8 millilitres of Tilray Drops. Use 4 mL for a total of 5 mg of active cannabinoids per ice pop or 8 mL of Tilray Drops for 10 mg of active cannabinoids per ice pop. If you’re not sure what your tolerance level is, we remind you to start low and go slow.* Enjoy!
Strawberry and Coconut Milk Ice PopsMakes 12 ice pops
- 500 g fresh strawberries
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 lime, halved
- 1 400 mL can of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4-8 mL Tilray Drops
- Hull the strawberries and add to a food processor bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of sugar and the juice of one half of the lime. Puree until smooth.
- In another bowl stir together the coconut milk, the juice from the remaining lime half, 2 tablespoons of sugar, and the vanilla extract.
- Stir the Tilray Drops into the coconut milk mixture.
- Spoon half of the strawberry mixture into the bottom of 12 ice pop moulds.
- Stir the coconut milk mixture and spoon over the strawberry layer in the ice pop moulds.
- Spoon the remaining half of the strawberry mixture into each mould.
- Add ice pop mould lid and place sticks inside. Freeze for at least 6 hours before serving.