Today’s recipe addresses both of those potential issues by baking the stuffing as muffins. We’ve given traditional stuffing an added twist with Tilray Drops—the recipe below yields muffins with approximately 5 mg of active cannabinoids per muffin*. One serving is two muffins.
Serves 6 people (2 muffins each)
- 10 slices of fresh sour dough bread (or white bread)
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 4 mL Tilray Drops, if using*
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp. thyme
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 375F. Cut bread into small cubes.
- Melt butter in a large frypan over medium. Add celery and onions and cook slowly, stirring often and lowering heat as necessary, until vegetables are very soft but not golden, 8 to 10 min.
- Combine bread cubes with onion mixture, parsley, Drops, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Stir well. Beat eggs with chicken broth until combined then pour over bread mixture. Stir very well.
- Spray a 12-cup muffin tin well with cooking spray. Divide bread mixture among cups, pack in gently. Bake 20 min or until golden. Let stand on a rack 5 min then run a knife around each muffin to remove. Serve.
*Before you start cooking with cannabis extracts, always determine the dose that is appropriate for you and adjust the recipe as needed. As appropriate dosage varies from person to person, it is important to speak to your physician to find out what is right for you.
Do you have a favourite recipe that you’d like to share with the Tilray community? Submit your recipe here and it could be featured on our blog!