- Fragrant environment with α-pinene decreases tumor growth in mice.
- Antioxidative, anticancer and genotoxic properties of α-pinene on N2a neuroblastoma cells
- Protective effects of alpha-pinene in mice with cerulein-induced acute pancreatitis
- Anti-inflammatory and Chondroprotective Activity of (+)-α-Pinene: Structural and Enantiomeric Selectivity
- Inhibitory effect of β-pinene, α-pinene and eugenol on the growth of potential infectious endocarditis-causing Gram-positive bacteria
- Comparative anti-infectious bronchitis virus (IBV) activity of (-)-pinene: effect on nucleocapsid (N) protein.
- Upper airway and pulmonary effects of oxidation products of (+)-alpha-pinene, d-limonene, and isoprene in BALB/c mice.