Please enter your age and/or a Tilray patient to enter
Tilray Social Media Acceptable Use Policy
At Tilray, we value Social Media as a medium to communicate and receive feedback from patients, doctors, and community members. Open discussion and dialogue is welcome but we request users to remain respectful and constructive in their comments and posts. This relates to comments and posts directed to Tilray and other users on our pages.
Social Media Channels Guidelines
Please respect the posting policies and standards currently in place from these Social Media channels. They can be viewed here::
Generally, Tilray does not remove posts made on our social media channels. However, Tilray may restrict, remove, or block any content and/or user that Tilray deems to be in violation of any applicable laws, regulations, or policies, including our General Posting Policy and Policy on Advertising Compliance (see below).
General Posting Policy:
- Be respectful and use constructive language – we will respond in kind
- Do not post messages that are unlawful, offensive, harassing, hateful, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene and/or profane in nature
- Do not post content that violates any third party rights, including trademarks or copyrights
- Do not spam or advertise products/services
- Do not report adverse events of any kind. If you wish to report an adverse event, please call us toll free at 1-844-TILRAY1 (845-7291) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Policy on Advertising Compliance:
At Tilray, we value the insight and opinions of our users and believe that your experiences should be heard, but we also operate in a regulated environment. As such, it may be necessary for us to remove comments if they do not comply with Health Canada’s advertising restrictions. Non-compliant content may include, but is not limited to, comments that contain the following:
- Therapeutic effects of cannabis
- Flavour profiles for cannabis
- Images of cannabis processing / live plants
- Suggestions of endorsement by Health Canada
- Links to articles, videos, or websites containing noncompliant content
If you feel we have been unfair in removing your content, please contact us at 1-844-TILRAY1 (845-7291) or email us at email@example.com and we can discuss it.
User comments on Tilray’s social media channels come from members of the public and do not necessarily reflect the views of Tilray, or imply Tilray’s endorsement or approval of their content. Tilray is not responsible for third-party materials appearing within its social media channels, including but not limited to linked third-party videos, linked third-party sites, and third-party advertisements. Tilray does not control or endorse third-party content and makes no representations regarding its accuracy.
Content posted by Tilray on our website and social media channels is for informational purposes only. This content is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor.
We monitor and post to our Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram accounts, and strive to respond to all users. However, if your request is urgent, or if you have an issue or concern you would like to discuss, we encourage you to call us toll free at 1-844-TILRAY1 (845-7291) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org